Sunday, June 28, 2009
#62 - A multiview from Andorra
Everything you need to know about Andorra in 3 minutes:
- It's a small landlocked country; Spain on the South, France to the North
- The capital is Andorra la Vella
- For 715 years, from 1278 to 1993, Andorrans lived under a unique co-principality, ruled by the French chief of state and the Spanish bishop of Urgel. In 1993, this system was modified.
- The national language is Catalan
- Has the second highest life expectancy in the world (first is Macau).
- And the best thing, there's no income tax in Andorra!