Friday, June 11, 2010

#103 - Ruinas de La Vieja


To be honest, I was feeling kinda blah today. I don't know why, maybe it's because I ran out of Nestle Quik last night. I haven't had a single glass of chocolate milk in the last...16 hours. Trupti without chocolate milk is like a sunflower without sunshine.

But you know what cheered me right up? Another person out there in the world, strolling around in cyberspace, found my blog and decided to send me a postcard for this project. *big smiles*

Yanireth from Panama sent me this view of the La Vieja ruins near Panama City. It was built in 1519 which marked the arrival of the very first Spaniards on the Pacific Coast. From here, they planned and developed strategic attacks on the Incas. Amazing piece of history ain't it? Thanks Yanireth!

And now I'm off to get my chocolate milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment