Monday, November 2, 2009

#93 - Got Mountains?


The first card of November :) One of my eBay buyers followed the link to my blog and decided to send a card from Tajikistan. Maria is originally from Australia and moved to this Asian country about 10 years back.

Tajikistan is a landlocked country; China to the East, Afghanistan to the South, Uzebekistan to the West and Kyrgyzstan to the North. It's mostly a mountainous region as you can see here; mountains make up for 90% of this Republic.

Tajikistan is a developing country though with all these mountains, they should build some fancy ski resorts and get the tourists in there....

I tried to figure out which region this card is showing but considering the fact a) the back of the card has no description and b) 90% of the country is covered by mountains...I think I'm out of luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment